The Temperature Controller pre-wired is for automatic control of the temperature in a plating solution selected for internal deposit stress tests within a ± 3°F range, simply plug the plating solution heating source, a Magnet Stir / Hot Plate or an Immersion Heater, into the Electronic Temperature Controller and plug the input of the Electronic Temperature Controller into a 120 Volt source.
Features of the Electronic Temperature Temperature Controller:
- Keyboard programming of set point temperature -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C)
- User- selectable Fahrenheit/Celsius scales
- Differential Range 1°F to 30°F (1 to 30°C)
- Supply Voltage 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.8 VA Maximum
SPST Output Relay Contacts Electrical Ratings:
- Full Load Amperes N.O. 12A
- Locked Rotor Amperes N.O. 72A
- Non-inductive Amperes N.O.
- Pilot Duty: 125 VA @ 120 VAC
Sensor Type PTC Sensor with 6.6 ft (2.0) leads
Programming Steps and Display instructions are included.
Made in Mexico.