This rectifier (power supply) is recommended due to the low test amperage (0-2 amps) required for plating a test strip and the accuracy of the ampere meters used for these power supplies.
- Input voltage: 104~127V AC(60Hz), AC Voltage / Single Phase
- Line regulation: CV 0.01%+1mV
- Load regulations: CV 0.01%+3mV(I 3A)
- CV 0.01%+5mV(I >3A)
- Ripple and noise: CV 0.5mVr.m.s(I 3S)
- CV 1.0mVr.m.s(I>3A)
- Protection: constant current and short-circuit protection
- Voltage indication accuracy: LED/LCD± 1%+2 digits, analogue display 2.5%
- Environment: 0~+40°C relative humidity: 90%
One – Year limited Warranty:
PN: 15020-2 Direct Current Power Supply purchased in the U.S.A. are warranted for one year from the date of purchase from Specialty Testing and Development Company to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. The product will be replaced with a new product of equal value once returned to Specialty Testing and Development Company. This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse or failure to use the product in accordance with instructions provided with each sale. The warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal of label.