|Cell P/N||Lexan||PVC||Flow Holes||Pump||Max °F||Approx. Volume||Lab setting||In-tank|
|785A||Yes||No||Yes||No||212||1 Gal. w/ container||Yes||Yes|
|785B||No||Yes||Yes||No||360||1 Gal. w/ container||Yes||Yes|
The plating cell PN: 785C is a self contained unit without side flow holes specifically designed for precision deposit stress measurements. This cell is designed for laboratory use. The cell offers a standard geometry with respect to anode size and positioning. Consistent anode to cathode spacing is maintained.
NOTE: During plating a test strip is exposed to a uniform current density along the legs of the strip. The plating test should be continued until the test strip legs deflect up to 20 units and with a target thickness that does not exceed approximately 100 microinches for the most accurate results. Very low stress may show only 1-2 units.
Plating Cell PN: 785C Features:
- To be used in a lab setting
- Two anode pockets for 2 3/8″ (61 mm) x 2 3/8″ (61 mm) anodes
- Without side flow holes- a self contained unit
- Leads to each anode from a central contact
- A clip assembly for positioning the test strip midway between the anodes
- This cell does not accommodate our heater or pump