|Cell P/N||Lexan||PVC||Flow Holes||Pump||Max °F||Approx. Volume||Lab setting||In-tank|
|785A||Yes||No||Yes||No||212||1 Gal. w/ container||Yes||Yes|
|785B||No||Yes||Yes||No||360||1 Gal. w/ container||Yes||Yes|
The plating cell PN: 785A is made of Poly-carbonate Construction and is to be used in a plating tank or can be used in a laboratory with the PN: 100 Container. The cell offers a standard geometry with respect to anode size and positioning. Consistent anode to cathode spacing is maintained.
NOTE: During plating a test strip is exposed to a uniform current density along the legs of the strip. The plating test should be continued until the test strip legs deflect up to 20 units and with a target thickness that does not exceed approximately 100 microinches for the most accurate results. Very low stress may show only 1-2 units.
Plating Cell PN: 785A Features:
- Handles for holding the cell in a working tank
- Has side flow holes for in-tank use
- Can be used in a lab setting if used in conjunction with the PN: 100 Container
- Two anode pockets for 2 3/8″ (61 mm) x 2 3/8″ (61 mm) anodes
- Leads to each anode from a central contact
- A clip assembly for positioning the test strip midway between the anodes
- The cell does not accommodate our heater or pump
Not recommended for Chrome plating